Zone 16 NCAS Instructor’s Course
This two day course is part of the requirements for those completing the Pony Club Instructors course. The course can also be used as a refresher for current Pony Club Instructors.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn from Jane Frankum.
Please note successful completion requires completion of day 1 and day 2 – although you may elect to do this at different schools (not advisable though).
For more information of NCAS
To assist zone 16 clubs, continue to access qualified pony club instructors through
- Completing a refresher course
- Completing NCAS course as a new instructor
- Assist parent instructors move into role of pony club instructor
Who should attend:
Financial pony club members who
- Qualified instructor refresher course – old and new system (must do every three years to maintain qualification)
- New instructors seeking NCAS qualification
- People interested in teaching at rally days etc
- Participants must be at least 16yrs old, although must be at least 18yrs old to sit assessment
Hall, ACT 2618
Date and Time:
Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 May 2018: 8:30am start.
Lunch provided (sorry special dietary requirements cannot be catered for)
What to bring:
Pen and paper
Ideally NCAS preliminary workbooks (purchase through PCANSW)
Appropriate footwear/ clothing to be outdoors
Please remember pony club sun policy requirements
RSVP (including name, club, email. Phone number) by 7th May
*Also, need up to 6 riders in full uniform each day, must hold at least D* certificate and be confident on current horse