This information provides instructions on how to register and use the Check In CBR app.
All ACT clubs are required to use the Check In CBR app from 6 March 2021.
Registering for the Check In CBR App
- Click on this link https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/check-in-cbr-app-business-registration
- Complete the online form and submit
After you register, ACT Health will send you a QR code and a starter kit (including QR code posters).
Checking In Attendees
It is recommended that you have at least two copies of the check in posters printed and preferably laminated available at your check in point. Keep the copies separated so people are not crowding around them.
Using the Check In CBR app there are different ways for attendees to be checked in.
- They can use their own mobile phone and check in using the app; or
- If they are not able to use the Check In CBR app, you must use the business profile function in the app to check them in.
You can display instructions for checking in using the app with this flyer.
Clubs can ask attendees to fill out a hard copy attendance record with name and contact number and/or email only where the electronic options are not available. Clubs must keep these records securely and provide them for contact tracing if required.
Displaying Venue Occupancy Limit Signage
ACT clubs must display an occupancy limit sign at the ‘entrance’ of their grounds (we recommend that you have this at the check in point). Here is the poster you should use. You can also download it here https://www.covid19.act.gov.au/signs-and-factsheets
You will need to determine how many people can be in the space you are using.
- Work out the area of the grounds that you are using in square metres
- Multiply the square metre number by 2 to get the maximum number of people using the 2 per square metre rule
- If the number of people is less than 1000, write that number on your poster. If the number of people is more than 1000, write 1000 on the poster.
- Display the poster at your check in point